Home

Event Info

Details


2017/05/24 PM: Personality Styles in the Workplace BLPER-17
Event code: BLPER-17
Date:  05/24/2017 (1:00 PM - 4:30 PM)
Location:  INCPAS Prof. Dev. & Conf. Ctr.
8250 Woodfield Crossing Blvd
Suite #100
Indianapolis, IN 46240-4348
Description: Experience accounts for only 15 percent of workplace success. The other 85 percent is due to people skills! Take the DISC Profile and identify your own personality style. If you can understand and understand others from the perspective of what motivates them and how best to interact with them, you can dramatically increase your workplace effectiveness. In this session you will learn how to define all four personality styles, describe strengths and weaknesses, identify motivating and de-motivating factors, determine effective communication techniques appropriate for each style, and practice methods for interacting with differing personality styles.
Credit hours:  4.00
Yellow Book? No       Hands On? No       New Course? No
Highlights: • Define the four basic personality styles based on the DISC profile • Identify how to read characteristic behavior in others • Identify ways to adjust their interactions with others based on their personality style
Objective:  Experience accounts for only 15 percent of workplace success. The other 85 percent is due to people skills! Take the DISC Profile and identify your own personality style. If you can understand and understand others from the perspective of what motivates them and how best to interact with them, you can dramatically increase your workplace effectiveness. In this session you will learn how to define all four personality styles, describe strengths and weaknesses, identify motivating and de-motivating factors, determine effective communication techniques appropriate for each style, and practice methods for interacting with differing personality styles.
Who should attend: Anyone who would like to learn how to successfully present an idea
Event level: Basic
Required knowledge: None
Field of study: Management
Advanced prep? None
Comments:

Fees

  • Member Fee BLPER-17 - $190.00
  • Nonmember Fee BLPER-17 - $267.00
  • Other State Society Fee BLPER-17 - $190.00

Vendors

  • Business Learning Institute
  • INCPAS Advertisers